As a Systems Analyst, you will work closely with product team and dev team to manage technical implementation for rolling out insurance platforms and services.
- Conduct requirement interview with key stakeholders including but not limited to business (product, finance, marketing) users and security officer(s).
- Work with international business partners to communicate business requirement.
- Analyze product requirements and produce document (BPMN diagrams and others for clarification) to facilitate implementation by dev team. The output of such should include business process modeling in BPMN with integration points and high-level integration messages.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts during implementation by continuously managing changes in scope, identifying potential risks, and implementing contingency plans.
- Work with QA team to prepare test plan and detailed test cases/scripts for test execution
- Support product roll-out and the delivery of training sessions
- Work with product team and dev team to proactively adjust resource allocation and execution plans to secure project goals and objectives.
- Lead and execute UAT.
- Ensure releases are delivering the features that were agreed upon with stakeholders
- Create training manuals in order to teach business users how to use our system
- Excellent client facing and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong in writing business system requirements as well as functional specification documents.
- Ability to model business process flows in BPMN and/or UML.
- Can communicate amiably the value of technical excellence to non-technical teammates.
- Strong background in info systems, process flow modeling, troubleshooting with proven communication (both English & Chinese), analytical, and problem-solving skills, ensuring deliverables meet business needs. Dev experience is a plus.
- SA experience with insurance and/or other financial systems is a plus
- Problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Can find and eliminate inefficiencies in users’ workflows (requirement); willing to ask questions when something is not clear.
- A great listener, but willing to speak up when issues need to be rectified.
- Solid experience in enterprise systems implementation, preferably for insurance and/or financial industry.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge in Agile methodology and development, particularly Scrum.
- Scrum Master experience is an advantage.
👉🏻 年薪 14 個月+ 公司股份選擇權(公司股票，加入新創要發達主要靠股票)。
👉🏻 加入第一天即享有年假，首年 10 天年假，想請就請不囉嗦
在台灣分紅費用化之前，我曾負責很多台灣科技公司的 IPO 和研究分析，