About Platform Team
- Key Responsible Area:
- Support business outcomes by tech + Proactively discover new opportunities
- As an empowered product team 💪, our goal is to drive outcomes for our customers that create value for our business.
- Deliver outcome, not output. Resolve problems but not execute solutions.
- Collaborate with users to resolve their needs, pains, and desires, and with stakeholders to grow the business.
If you want to make an impact; If you like to resolve problems instead of just doing what you have been told, here is for you.
Requirements Job Description
Be responsible for
- Learning Management System（LMS）
- Internal Tools
As product managers, we decide what to build and build it:
- Product Discovery
- Weekly interviews with external and internal users to accumulate our understanding.
- Curious about how other technology/users resolve similar problems.
- Do product analysis, including competitors and market analysis.
- Clarify problems and define the outcomes according to our product strategy.
- Product Delivery
- Based on the defined problems and outcomes, collaborate with engineers, designers, and consultants to find solutions.
- Evaluate the solutions.
- Remove the blocks for the engineers, designers, and others in the product development process.
- Define and do the test plan.
- Make sure the adoption works.
- We use 2 weeks as the shipping tempo.
As Platform PM
You know how to do product discovery and product delivery. You are a strong product manager who knows how to find out the opportunities, users’ needs/pains/desires, and collaborates with engineers, and designers to ensure we solve users’ problems and fulfill the company goal.
- Know what is Product Discovery and have done it before
- Good at communication across teams, and with external partners.
- Be empathy
- Curious about products, users, and technology
- Good at UX, have done user flow, etc.
Nice to have
- Willing to apply Data Analysis
- Know how to co-work with external partners
Please send us a cover letter and your resume via Yourator.
We will review it in 1 week. If you pass the review, we will send you a take-home Case Study. It helps us know more about how you structure the problems.
- The required time is no more than 2 hours.
- It’s not paid work.
We will invite you for interviews if you do well in the case study.
《 ALPHA Camp 的福利 》
・優於勞基法的休假，到職即享有 5 天 AC days 休假。
==== 但是我們希望這些都不該是你加入 AC 的原因 ====
《 真正加入 AC 的理由 》
・【戰友】- 擁有 MIT、Carnegie Mellon、Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 等國際經驗的戰友，Yahoo!、Google、Apple 等資深管理者的業師團
NT$ 698,000 - 1,296,000 (年薪)