AMPOS is looking for a UI designer to join our design team. As a UI Designer within the AMPOS design team, you will play an important role in our success and future growth.
You will provide the visual/graphic design for multiple modules in our portfolio as part of a user-centered design process that also balances strategic business goals and the capabilities of available technology platforms. You will collaborate with UX Designers, PM, front-end developers, and other members of cross-functional project teams to design and deliver web portals, mobile applications, and marketing materials design, always keeping an eye on the larger omnichannel experience. The UI Designer will partner with the business team, the technical team, and others within the design team to translate business requirements into consistent, easy-to-use, accessible, and aesthetically-pleasing solutions that achieve bottom-line results.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Craft and deliver design mockups, specs, and production assets
- Turn wireframes into high fidelity design concepts
- Prototype designs and interactions to clearly articulate your design intentions
- Design sophisticated UI visuals from concept to execution
- Conduct research through competitive analysis to gain design insights
- Produce marketing assets for social media consistent with our brand guidelines
- Design promotional emails, campaigns, and assets
- Contribute to AMPOS’s design systems, help refine and grow them
- Collaborate with teams to test your designs, then iterate and innovate based on data
- Nice to have: Create static web page with HTML, CSS
- 2+ years of experience and a proven track record.
- Hands-on experience Graphic Design UI Design, UI flow, prototypes, etc.
- Good Communication skill with stakeholders.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch, Balsamiq, Sympli, Zeplin, Invisoin, Principle, Kite Compositor.
- Understanding of basic front-end languages: HTML, CSS.
- Creative ideas with problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Experienced with HTML, CSS, static web page produced
- Delighted to try to new design tools and process
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！