We are expanding to support our business on application software develop for ASML/HMI defect inspection Result, CD metrology result presentation and Scanner data integrate analysis. We are looking for a team player with experience developing high-performance applications for large scale software. This developer is decisive, action-oriented, learns quickly, independently, and takes ownership of open issues.
As a senior Software Designer you will join our team as a key role to contribute to one of the core functions of our application and to work.
1. You are happy to collaborate with users on the design of the functionality you work on and on how they would like the system to work.
2. You are motivated to collaborate with other function group to align on the overall system design for the application software.
3. You are capable of understanding and explaining complex challenges and you can guide your colleagues in the implementation of the smaller parts that you identified.
4. You take pride in writing clean, high quality and maintainable OO code, mainly in .Net/C#, and familiar with web service/APIs.
1. Develop software applications for the HMI eBeam tools and other holistic lithography solutions for ASML products.
2. Translate business requirements into software solutions and continuously improve the software to meet customer’s needs.
3. Design, implement, test, deliver and document software system mainly written in C#/C++.
4. Drive and align on technical direction with all to assure impact of software changes is properly documented, reviewed and accepted by all stakeholders.
5. Review and assure quality on software deliverables (design, code, test, document, etc.) throughout the software lifecycle.
6. Take ownership for product realization by providing high quality designs, product documentation and software implementation.
This position is available in Application Software Develop (ASD) group under “HMI/DE/Software Engineering” department. The mission of ASD is to develop application software for HMI Inspection/Metrology tools result presentation and data analysis. We also corporate with Brion to develop application software to integrated ASML/HMI/Brion products.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
A relevant BSc or MSc in the area of software engineering, computer science, information systems, IT or related subject on software development.
MS with 12+ years or BS with 15+ years hands-on experience in software development. At least 5+ year experience with C#.
Hands-on experience on the .NET platform application, Web Service .
Experience on software product development lifecycles, using UML, OOP, design patterns and best practices.
You should first of all be passionate about technology and should be excited by the idea that your work will impact the most advantage technology in the world.
You should be analytical, product and quality-oriented. You like to investigate issues, you are creative in solving problems.
You are open-minded, you like to discuss about design challenges and you want to push the boundaries of technology to design enticing applications.
■ 完善全球教育訓練計劃 (含ASML原廠技術及溝通管理職能訓練)
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！