Are you a team player who wants to monitoring the software engineering processes and methods used to ensure software quality? Now, we are looking for software quality engineer to join us. This could be your next job, so if you would like to join us - please apply!
“D2D and D2DB DetectionCode” sustaining in TW.
Response for DetectionCode SW Quality testing and releasing.
• Review engineering specifications, design documents and provide feedback; Participate in code reviewing(C++ and C#), new feature designing;
• Create, execute and update test plans that may include functional, system level tests and tooling, integration and regression tests; Set up correct test environment;
• Work with software developers to address software defects/issues in a timely manner;
• Implement software algorithms in Linux environment and maintain code using C++ and C#.
• Perform software code and release management, working on release notes and other support documents, including code compilation and software packaging for release/patch installations; Prepare documents for test environment setup guide and other necessary user manuals;
• Maintain existing features and contribute to developing new technologies to support automatic test. Write test script for test case by using C#.
• Work with field engineer to verify and reproduce the issue reported from customer site;
• Collaborate with other departments/teams;
Language : Good in English
Position will require traveling up to 20%. Home base is Tainan, Taiwan.
• A relevant Bachelor or Master in software engineering, computer science and Information Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering;
• Solid experienced software engineer using object-oriented paradigm. At least 3-5 years of C++ development, C# is plus.
• Linux command / Environment Setup / Kernel Buildup knowledge and experience in performing software build, testing, releasing, documentation and coding in C++ to support RD.
• Experience with semiconductor tools, knowledge in semiconductor processing and device fabrication experience, understanding semiconductor flow in the industry.
• Experience on customer support/service especially using knowledge of software for semiconductor or electronic devices industry.
• Knowledge in troubleshooting and maintenance in production tools, direct experience work with customer, and being able to address issues and deliver customers’ needs in order to ensure software quality.
• Experience in writing automation testing cases, and performing software deliver or installation.
• Experience with image processing is a plus.
• Collaborate with other departments / teams, people and communication skills are required. Able to write clear documentation, create clear SOP and deliver to other people.
• Software testing and debugging; Track, analyze issues and communicate with other stakeholders; Focus on SW quality to perform daily testing;
• Problem solving and logical thinking: Be able to debug by attaching GDB, support tools, trouble shoot and gave a quick response when issue happened;
• Communication and documentation: built and improve relationships with people that work with, friendly and helpful to coworkers as well as other members, keep documenting meeting minutes of team meeting and having the follow-up of action item; continuously review and improve the documentation with other stakeholders
• Familiar with C#, C++, Linux environment and commands ;
■ 完善全球教育訓練計劃 (含ASML原廠技術及溝通管理職能訓練)
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！