Are you ready to be a great pioneer to be part of progress helping leading company in semiconductor field to provide appropriate solutions to high tech problems, as well as work with technical experts in multicultural environment? ASML Hermes Microvision (HMI), has been committed to the research and development of the most advanced E-beam Inspection (EBI) tools and solutions for the leading semiconductor manufacturing fabs.
In D&E Software system engineering team, we are in charge of the development of the EBI (e-beam inspection) products to meet the requirements form marketing or customer sites. We co-work with US D&E team to support on the new e-beam inspection product development. We also co-work with manufacture, production and field service team to realize the bench or tools to shorten the product lead-time, help on module or system qualification and reduce on the time-cost to trouble-shooting and system recovery. For this job, you will in charge of research and development for preparation for the next generation EBI tool development.
D&E Software System Design Engineer - Dev and Research
• Do research and implement SW for next generation technology application purpose
• Design and implement different algorithms for system calibration and inspection sequence control.
• Cooperate with US D&E team or other cooperation partners on new feature implementation
• Integrate the new tech. to current EBI tool
• Develop, support and maintain the software for equipment operating (communication, automatic/sequence control and GUI) requirement.
• Implement system performance evaluation and minoring mechanism
• System optimization
• Support the bench / tooling development for module qualification, system integration test and analysis
• Provide quick responses with countermeasures to issues requested from field site, application, or manufacture/ engineering team.
D&E Software system engineering team is responsible for
• Cooperate with engineering team for system improvement and development
• Assist customer service team, application team to conquer field site issues.
• Support in house engineering, production and manufacture team to construct tool, testing bench for system qualification and methodology for performance evaluation
- Master Degree above
- Major in Computer Science and Information Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering
•Solid experienced software engineer or leader using object-oriented programming. At least 3 years of C# development.
•Hands-on experience on the .NET platform (C#, LINQ, Threading, Remoting, WPF, XML, IO, etc.) Experience on software product development lifecycles, using UML, OOP, design patterns and best practices.
•Experience on digital image processing algorithm development
•Experience on system automation control and integration
•Experience on C# and Python integration
•GUI development by using WinForm and/or WPF
•.Net Remoting or WCF for cross machine/computer communication
•Experience with mechanical control development.
•Knowledge of mechatronics
•Basic digital image / signal processing knowledge
•Basic database knowledge
•SEMI Standard related to automation. (optional)
■ 完善全球教育訓練計劃 (含ASML原廠技術及溝通管理職能訓練)
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！