HMI, a wholly owned subsidiary of ASML, is looking for an Senior engineer for a role in a recently formed DevOps Team at Hermes Microvision Inc.
The Engineer will work in a Development Operations Team (DevOps), Continuously improving on the 7 main topics within DevOps, Code, Build, Test, Package, Release, Configure, Monitor. A successful candidate will be expected to work in a team tasked with providing an infrastructure capable of delivering products of the highest quality for our software developers and test engineers. The candidate should have experience in implementing automation and development using the following tools and methodologies:
● Experience in the DevOps ways of working – preferably centered on Atlassian Tooling - to provide infrastructures with a high level of integration between ticketing systems (Atlassian JIRA), continuous integration systems (Atlassian Bamboo), documentation and knowledge sharing systems (Atlassian Confluence) and version control systems (Atlassian Bitbucket).
● Participate in a team charged with the provision of automated tooling to facilitate the creation of highest quality production code, also called infrastructure as code. To include continuous integration plans that continually measure and report code quality in terms of style, correctness and conformance to HMI coding standards guidelines(sonarqube).
● Experienced in implementation of build breakage avoidance tooling to include mandated code review and pre-qualify new software deliveries using TRYBUILD methodologies
● Experience in the design of robust and maintainable build and deployment plansfor a range of HMI products.
● Be a champion and mentor for an “Agile” way of working. Display a willingness/ability to participate in a SCRUM team to continuously deliver improvements in all areas of Development Operations.
Daily Job Requirements
A successful candidate is expected to work with other DevOps engineers in the following day-to-day activities:
● Development work to improve Devops automation
● Prepare and maintain build and deployment plans for both QA (Quality Assurance), RC (Release Candidate) and Final release builds for a range of HMI software products.
● To maintain the health of the server infrastructure to include:
1. Build servers
2. Service nodes for tooling
3. Test infrastructure servers - compute clusters (HPC) - Simulators
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related fields
3 years of prior experience in DevOps environment
● Solid communication skills in verbal and written English
● Strong understanding of SCM branching strategies and the use of git/bitbucket.
● Strong UNIX skills – preferable Linux
● Strong Windows skills – preferable Windows Server, Windows 7/10
● Experience with Release Engineering processes and software development cycles..
● Experience with build automation technologies (3yrs) – Atlassian Bamboo continuous integration experience preferred.
● Python programming is a plus
● C++ / C# programming is a plus
● Experience in OO programming is a plus.
■ 完善全球教育訓練計劃 (含ASML原廠技術及溝通管理職能訓練)
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！