Amazon AWS looking for an accomplished Business Development professional to play a big role on the Taiwan Business Development team to drive adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Big Data & Analytics services (Amazon Redshift, Amazon Elastic Map Reduce, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Elasticsearch, Amazon Quicksight, Amazon Machine Learning, etc).
Extracting insights and actionable information from data requires a broad array of technology that can work with data efficiently, scalable, and cost-effectively. With 70+ services offers the most complete platform for Big Data including a comprehensive set of services to handle every step of the analytics process chain including data warehousing, business intelligence, batch processing, stream processing, machine learning, and data workflow orchestration. These services are powerful, flexible, and yet simple to use, enabling organizations to put their raw data to work quickly and easily.
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include partnering with the account and channel teams to define key market segments to target, driving the necessary business and technical relationships with customers and partners to establish new business in those markets, and enabling the account team drive the day-to-day interactions with prospects in order to build long-term business opportunity. You’ll also work closely with product/service teams to help them evolve the products/services and address issues, concerns, and requests from the field.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. She/He should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as a key member of the Taiwan Business Development team in helping to drive overall market and technical strategy as it relates to AWS Big Data & Analytics services
- Serve as a key member of the Taiwan Development team in helping to drive overall market and technical strategy as it relates to AWS Big Data & Analytics services
- Help define the market segments, customer base, and industry verticals we target within Greater China and set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the strategic direction
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. account teams, channel teams, service teams, support, etc.).
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case
- Build and enable the related partner ecosystem for Taiwan and fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers
- Work closely with the customer base to ensure they are successful using AWS web services, making sure they have the technical resources required
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings
- Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems
Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress made and roadblocks being faced
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships and handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the cloud computing market
- Experienced with account management (Enterprise, SMB and startup) and solution selling ability
- Relevant technical experience/knowledge is helpful, such as: database systems, core distributed computing concepts, fundamentals of cloud computing and virtualization, big data concepts, storage systems, content delivery networks (CDNs) etc. with ability to go deep enough on technical aspects related to various Big Data & Analytics technologies
- 10+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, or program/product management experience
- 5-10 years selling and/or working on Big Data & Analytics services, preferably cloud hosted and managed
- Strong understanding of the Big Data & Analytics market (technologies, tools, trends, players, use cases, Taiwan scenario & opportunity)
- Solid negotiation skills, and business and financial acumen
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business
- Strong verbal and written communications English skills are a must, as well as leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations across geographies is key
- Experience selling to Enterprise customers
- Experience working with the Big Data & Analytics SI & ISV ecosystem in Taiwan
- Experience with cloud computing and or related fields (IT, software, etc.)
- MBA or equivalent is a plus
- More Coming
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！