1. Job description
Cloud Support Engineer – Deployment
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with a mission to create the most customer-centric company in the universe, a company that customers from all over the globe will recognize, value, and trust for both our products and our service. Amazon has a fast-paced environment where we “Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History.”
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition as the global leader in Cloud technologies. As an increasing number of enterprises move their critical systems to the cloud, we are in need of high-powered technical talent to help our customers navigate the operational challenges and complexities of cloud computing.
AWS Support provides global technical support to a wide range of customers as they build applications on top of AWS services. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon who are developing these new capabilities. We have a team of talented Support Associates located in five countries around the world, and are growing rapidly.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that will span multiple AWS services.
· Troubleshoot application deployments, recreate customer issues, and build proof of concept applications.
· Write and interpret configuration scripts for customer environments to install programs, configure logging, and modify configuration files.
· Dive deep to resolve problems at their root, looking for failure patterns and suggest fixes.
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions depending on customer use cases.
· Leverage your extensive support experience to work with internal AWS teams on improving our services.
· Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
· Create tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for internal and customer communities.
· Learn and apply ground breaking technologies.
AWS is seeking talented individuals, well versed in DevOps technologies, automation, infrastructure orchestration, configuration management and continuous integration, who are not constrained by how “things are usually done”. As an AWS Premium Support Associate, you would typically be involved in the following activities on a day-to-day basis.
Empower AWS customers who use AWS deployment management services, including but not limited to:
· CloudFormation, (Infrastructure as Code)
· Elastic Beanstalk
· ECS (Orchestrating Containers)
· OpsWorks (Automate Operations)
· CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CodeCommit (Implementing CI/CD pipelines on AWS)
· AWS Core Services like (EC2, VPC, IAM, ELB and S3)
Act as customer’s advocate and have a strong voice into the product development teams. This includes:
· Raising feature requests on behalf of the customers’ use cases.
· Ensuring timely communication and driving technical issues towards closure.
· Raising bug reports.
· Help customers architect and optimize their AWS infrastructure.
As we operate on follow-the-sun model, with support sites in various locations globally, there is no after hours, on-call or mandated overtime in this role.
A suitable candidate would be a DevOps Engineer or a Sys Admin/Network Admin with very good programming/scripting knowledge who is extremely customer focused, can multi-task, and utilizes both written & verbal communication skills to help our diverse range of customers to resolve their technical issues. This role will provide career growth opportunities as you gain new DevOps skills while performing your job.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
· 1 to 3 years of experience in a technical position.
· Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat) and/or Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies (Active Directory, Exchange etc.)
· Deep understanding of IP Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS, etc.)
· One or more Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Glassfish, JBoss, Puma, Passenger, IIS)
· One or more DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible)
· One or more scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python, Node.JS)
· One or more version control platform (e.g. Git, Perforce, SVN, TFVC)
· Troubleshooting skills at multiple levels of complexity.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
· Knowledge of AWS and Cloud Computing concepts (preferred experience with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CloudFormation or AWS OpsWorks)
· Exposure to Virtualization (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen)
- More Coming
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！