1. Cloud Support Engineer - Developer and Mobile Services DESCRIPTION
Internet of Things, Serverless Computing, Mobile Development and Game Development. For us at AWS Premium Support, that means IoT, Lambda, Mobile Hub, and Lumberyard . These are some of the services that we help our customers use to their maximum potential as they build the next wave of applications.
You will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies, interacting and mastering the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, fanatical about Cloud Computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success and innovation.
You will provide technical support and advice to a wide range of customers as they build mission critical applications with the full suite of AWS services. The team is globally distributed, working under a follow-the-sun model and is growing rapidly.
Amazon was recently voted #5 most admired company in the US, #1 most innovative, and #1 in Customer Service.
Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in web related technologies and services. Being a member of Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructure, applications and ideas into the Cloud.
Are you ready to make a difference and help our customers to make the most of AWS Developer and Mobile services?
If reading this has ignited your passion for tech and the Cloud in you then please read on.
Every single day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' dynamic needs
· Interact and collaborate with leading technologists around the world
· Work directly with Amazon Web Services Architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
· Use your experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
· Drive customer communication during critical events
· iOS/Android development (Objective-C / Swift / Java)
· iOS/Android testing (Appium, Calabash, Instruments, UI Automator)
· Linux or Windows system administration skills
· Experience with web-based applications and HTTP
· Knowledge of networking troubleshooting
· Knowledge of networking protocols: DNS, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, TCP, SSH
· Knowledge of client/server and distributed systems architectures
· Experience scripting or developing in at least one of the following languages:
· .NET (C#)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Customer service experience / strong customer focus
· Strong multi-tasking skills
· Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience
· Motivated and excited to be learning about new technologies every day
· Ability to work a staggered week, either Sun-Thu or Tue-Sat (no on-call)
· Experience developing against and working with REST API based services
· Prior working experience with AWS
· Experience with Cloud architecture patterns and distributed computing concepts
· Messaging and Queueing experience
· Exposure to security concepts / methodologies
· Experience with iperf, MTR, traceroute, dig
· Experience with Linux/Windows system troubleshooting.
· Experience handling full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- More Coming
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！