1. Job description
Cloud Support Engineer – Windows Infrastructure
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. AWS is seeking talented System Engineers, Analysts, Field Engineers and System Administrators who are passionate about technology and have a strong desire to work at the forefront of Cloud technology, assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
Every Day Will Bring New And Exciting Challenges On The Job While You
You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs.
· Work with customers to develop, migrate, and debug services issues.
· Work directly with AWS architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
· Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the AWS customer community
· Be the “voice of the customer” to have a strong voice into the development teams for recurring issues or feature requests.
Our team's portfolio of services include EC2 Windows, Directory Services, AWS Systems Manager, Workspaces, Appstream & more. Plus, with a global presence in eight countries, our follow the sun support model means you will not be on-call.
to qualify for this role you should have experience with:
· Excellent communication skills to successfully engage with customers.
· Understand the concepts of virtualisation and cloud computing
· Broad experience analysing, troubleshooting and providing solutions for technical issues
· Strong multitasking skills, and dealing with competing priorities
· Experience utilising tools ping, tracert, wireshark, iperf, nttcp to troubleshoot issues
· Experience utilising Windows debugging tools including Windbg to recover Windows servers
· Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, web applications
· In-depth skills analyzing windows performance issues including perfmon and procmon
· Ability to work either Sunday – Thursday, Tuesday – Saturday
These qualifications are optional, but please highlight them on your resume if you have them:
· Experience supporting a VDI environment
· Certifications in MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA or VCP
· Knowledge of Cloud Storage such as S3, Glacier, StorSimple or Google Storage.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Management and SQL always-on
· PowerShell scripting
Amazon Web Services is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- More Coming
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！