Growth manager is the position that builds and manages growth strategies for an App company targeting global market in every aspects, including user acquisition, revenue, user ratings, user retentions…etc. He/She must be very familiar with all kinds of analytical tools to find out the effective elements and make optimal decisions based on numbers. He/She is good at designing A/B testing to experiment and fine tune every assumptions, until the best performing factors are found. He/She knows very well about human nature that users often talk inconsistently with what they behave, as well as the same factor drives very different results among countries with different languages and cultures. He/She has to work with data engineers, copywriters, and UI designers to design campaigns for acquiring users or boost sales numbers from very different sides of the spectrum.
In this position you can put your wild ideas into practice on a consumer product that millions of people are using. You can work with the most talented product experts consisted of software engineering, data science, machine learning, user research, UI/UX design, copywriting, software quality assurance… all focusing on making the BEST home security app around the world!
1. User acquisition: manage strategies for both organic and paid channels for acquiring users
2. Optimize all kinds of conversion rates in every stages of a user journey.
3. Revenue: design and execute the strategies to grow revenue streams from free and paid customers, including ads monetization, paywall design, subscription plan design, pricing…etc.
4. User retention: quantitative analysis on user experience and find out the elements that affect the retention and look for ways to improve it.
5. App research: always keep an eye on the changes in growth strategies from the best performing apps in category as well as competitors.
1. BS graduated with 2+ years hands-on experience in growth marketing related activities in mobile app industry. Engineering background is preferred.
2. Familiar with app store consoles and major analytical tools such as Flurry, Fabric, Google Analytics, Firebase…etc.
3. Familiar with ads monetization methods and platforms and experienced in related performance optimizations.
4. Familiar with subscription model and experienced in pricing and growth strategies.
5. Familiar with ASO/SEO and other organic growth methodologies.
6. Familiar with paid acquisition channel and methods to optimize CTR/CPA.
1. Sensitive to numbers.
2. Strategic thinking
3. Decent English reading/writing skill.
4. Strong curiosity to find out the real cause that drives the final results.
5. Good communication/expression skills.
工作首年即享有優於勞基法規定的 10 天特休假以及 5 天醫療假 (全薪病假／健檢假)，並逐年增加
捷運松江南京站步行 5 分鐘 (約 350 公尺)，上班交通最方便
挑高 4 米 6 的人性化工作空間，整片落地窗南北通透，遠眺陽明山
工欲善其事，必先利其器。每位夥伴皆配備有新款 Macbook Pro 或 iMac，以及一台 24 吋螢幕
辦公室備有 3M 醫療級飲水系統及 Blueair 680i 空氣清淨機 (換氣效率 CADR 達 1087 立方公尺/每小時)，並採用德國微生物技術全屋除甲醛，呵護每位夥伴的健康
舉辦 Afternoon Party，可以享用美味下午茶、沉浸在微醺的 Happy Hour 裡
Switch 對戰、趣味桌遊、Netflix 影劇馬拉松等活動任君挑選，讓夥伴們在工作之餘能夠放鬆身心、交流感情！
【 部分福利僅全職人員適用 】
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！