We are looking for 2~4 interns for product and company operations.
In this position you will be able to learn every detail about how to manage and operate an app, from user acquisition, support and engagement. You will also take part in product testing, content writing, and data analysis. Here is the detail:
1. User acquisition: both organic and paid ways, including search engine optimization (SEO), store listing, landing page, keyword research, inventory bidding, campaign design, and performance analysis. You will also learn technics and tools in growth hacking.
2. Content writing: write articles with given subjects to communicate with users, ask for feedbacks, and deliver messages.
3. User engagement: operate communities such as user forum and social media. Arrange user interviews and collect user intelligence effectively.
4. Customer support: Hear voices from users via email, forum, messaging, and any other possible channels.
5. Product testing: every product management interns need to join testing in order to get familiar with Alfred and know better what users are thinking. You have to read instructions from Test Lead and execute test plans properly. Also organize a professional test report is required.
6. Data analysis: analyzing data of user acquisition, retention, service cost, in-app sales, ads revenue…etc and design experiments, collect data, and help make decisions.
When applying the position, please highlight what interests you the most in the job description. Please also highlight your skills especially in following points:
1. You MUST be very fluent in English; familiar with English writings and conversations.
2. You have to be curious about everything. Always find out the real causes and can't be easily convinced.
3. Creative in assumptions and solutions
5. Good at organizing things in a written format. A good communicator and team player.
6. Additional language is a plus
7. Familiar with basic operations of PhotoShop/Illustrator or designer background is a plus
8. Fresh graduates who can work full-time is a plus
【 部分福利僅全職人員適用 】
Please enter the registration email, we will send you a link to reset your password.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
Didn't receive registration email? Please enter your registration email below.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
After registering Yourator, you can apply for jobs, check your application status and recieve messages from the company!
After registering Yourator, you can receive edm, read member limited articles and get access to exclusive job fair information.
After login, you can view recommanded jobs, so that you can find ideal jobs more easily!
Yourator will keep developing new features, provide members with better job searching experience!