This position is responsible for global and regional DevOps operation, to maintain stable, secure and scalable services.
* Provision, configure and deploy services.
* Monitor performance, ensure system availability and reliability, and respond to system emergencies.
* Automate system provisioning and code deployment.
* Help other engineers troubleshoot from the server side.
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields.
* 3+ years of experience in Unix/Linux system and network administration.
* Must have a good command of English to communicate effectively with staff in other countries.
* Be able to work independently.
* Sufficient knowledge of web technologies including Apache/Nginx, MySQL, NoSQL, Security, Virtualization, Configuration Management System (CMS), Distributed Version Control System (DVCS), Message Queue, etc.