BioInspira is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager who is passionate about bringing a new biotech
brand into global presence. He/She will help us to deliver PR and communication activities to targeted
audiences, launch global campaigns/events and implement digital/content marketing strategies with full
support from our agency partners.
As an early member in our fast-growing biotech company, you’ll have an unique opportunity to shape
BioInspira’s brand, expand it and market it to the entire world. You’ll be involved in every aspect of our
marketing decisions together with our CEO, Chief Creative Designer and outsourcing partners – an
organic but tight-knitted team who shares the same aspiration in growing our business, fast and
This year, BioInspira is ready to gain mass exposures for our top notch biotechnologies. Our startup
atmosphere will give you hands-on experience to expand your visions and grow with us as a team. If you
have the same desire as we do, we would like to meet you. You will be working closely with our core
teams to nurture a shining brand to come.
- Define, build and oversee PR and communication deliverables from agencies to position our brand
globally. Initiate all the product marketing materials and other marketing assets and secure them
streamlined with our core value. Proofread if needed.
- Execute global trade show, campaign and event logistics with aids from our agencies and Chief Creative
Designer. Outreach to potential audiences in effective marketing methodologies to help initiate as many
business leads as possible.
- Bridge and secure public speaking opportunities for founders/CEO
- 3-5 years of B2B product marketing experience in related field
- Extraordinary English written, oral communications and presentation skills in a concise manner
(Mandarin is a plus).
- Experienced in cross-cultural and cross-functional working environment
- Willingness to expand personal horizons from business to new technologies
- Energetic and creative. Continuous to brings new thoughts to existing marketing solutions
- Ability to travel globally (20-50%, in US, Europe and Japan)
- Experienced in operating social media marketing (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experienced in purchasing online advertisements and SEO
- A self-initiator and committed to deliver the best outcome at all times
- A team player and a concise communicator
- Substantial experience of planning and delivering trade shows, campaigns and events
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- An open-minded individual who continues to takes new challenges
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！