- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
- Identify bottlenecks and performance improvements in automated testing in advance.
- Effectively evaluate the testing tools and methods used, and accurately estimate the execution time.
- Utilize various testing methods to ensure product quality. (Ex: Load test, Stress test, Penetration test ...)
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures and implementing automation tests.
- Execute automated tests through CI/CD
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents. (Web, App, API)
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Integrate QA team's problems and reports to engineers and PM.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer for over 3 years and total working experience over 7 years.
- Critical thinker.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Good at test management tools.
- Good at automation testing skills.
- Good at various tools or skills. (Ex: SQL/No SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Git)
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Experience in Agile working style is a plus.
NT$ 68,000 - 115,000 (月薪)