We are looking for a Web Developer to join our exciting tech start-up on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the programming and development of our responsive website and mobile application.
Day-to-day responsibility will include, but not limited to:
- Execution of technology roadmap, including all front- and back-end developments of the website and mobile application
- Work closely with technology and business team to improve the systems/product and create new features/functions
- Evaluate technical efficiency and latest technology trends and makes recommendations to drive performance
- Design and implement business analytics to monitor technical efficiency to drive performance
- Monitor the architecture, security and backup/recovery plans
- Understand business requirements and devise product strategy from conceptual phase to final closure
- Spearhead and execute product research and planning, including user cases, specs, processes, rule documentation, and testing
- Manage product development and actively manage progress and updates
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Degree in coding, programming, web development or related discipline
- Experienced in building responsive websites and mobile applications (iOS/Android)
- Knowledgeable in database and server management, infrastructure and security
- Good background in Linux Systems, DNS, Apache
Good to have
- Experienced in payment system integration
- Experienced in a high availability production environment
- Working knowledge of English and/or Chinese
Boxful has a wonderful culture and a fabulous team - a group of young and talented individuals who want to change the way people think about living space and de-cluttering.
Join us in re-inventing the storage industry and growing our services to more cities in the region! Storage Made Simple!
每位 Boxfuler 的福利有：
- 每週的 Boxful Happiness Team Dinner
- 為了愛喝咖啡的 Boxfuler 買的 Nespresso
- 正式錄取的員工將配備一台 Macbook pro、一個 23吋大螢幕、一張舒服的董事長椅、以及一個療癒的小盆栽...
NT$ 540,000 - 780,000 (年薪)