< Duties >
- Proposal of appropriate technical solution approach to client issues.
- Lead to create data according to the model in cooperation with the annotation team.
- Promotion of a series of developments including improvement of accuracy such as model construction and enhancement of logic-based models.
- Lead application of the built model to production in cooperation with back-end engineers.
- Standardization and documentation of models and codes.
- Promote the above while collaborating with members in Japan, the United States, Vietnam, and Taipei.
< Application Requirements >
Please send Git open account, if not please send referring to the code created in the past.
< Required Requirements >
- Sufficient experience in DL-Framework such as Tensorflow and Pytorch.
- Experience designing and implementing models in client projects (1 year or more).
- Communication and English skills to work smoothly with overseas development teams.
- Ability to quickly catch up on inexperienced mathematical models / libraries.
- English (business level)
< Welcome Requirements >
- High coding skills (Phython, C ++, etc.).
- Team management experience.
- Experience in infrastructure construction (AWS, GCP, Docker, etc.).
- Development / employment experience of AI / ML engineers and researchers.
- Presentation experience in journals or international conferences in related fields.
- Top prizes in Kaggle and competition programming
- 自由工作風氣，彈性上下班時間，亦有Work from home制度，讓你隨時保持在最佳狀態。
- 向成功創業家學習的機會，CEO Miku、CTO Hajime皆是連續創業家，提早收穫戰略思維。
NT$ 66,000 - 180,000 (月薪)