What you will do:
● Work closely with the related stakeholders within Cinnamon to identify and classify opportunities by:
- Conducting an entire technical analysis
- Finding out where clients need help
- Understanding clients’ business and technical needs
- Writing “as is” and “to be” scenarios
● Design solutions for complex problems.
● Provide regular written and verbal reports.
● Prototype and present real-life solutions for the customers.
● Coach and train members with respect to solution design in selected domains of expertise.
● Monitor technology trends and raise awareness of capabilities and innovations in selected domains of expertise.
● Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
Who you are:
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related discipline or equivalent experience.
● Advanced knowledge and skills in AI, ML, DL.
● Solid background of one or more of the following domains:
- Computer vision / Image Processing
- Natural language processing
- Spoken language processing
● Solid background in maths (Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics).
● Strong background in Computer Architecture / Operating Systems and Performance Optimization.
● Experience in developing innovative approaches and new algorithms to solve difficult business problems.
● Energy and willingness to formulate, test, and discard or revise many hypotheses to help Cinnamon improve product.
● Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (Documentation, Presentation)
● Have a commitment to customer satisfaction, strong listening, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to thrive in a competitive team environment.
● Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related discipline; or equivalent experience.
● Strong publication record is a plus.
● Have the ability and passion necessary to maintain technical excellence with emerging technologies, including competitive technologies, while continuing to manage customer opportunities.
● Be able to communicate complex concepts in a simple, business value context.
● Fluent in English.