What You Will Be Doing
- Run your own outreach and email campaigns to help grow our developer community
- Organize developer meetups in Latin America (physical and virtual)
- Craft compelling blog and social media content (in Spanish)
- Research trends and conduct market research in Argentina and Latin America
Qualities We Look For
- Undergraduate/graduate students with an interest in marketing or sales
- Native level Spanish (speaking and writing)
- Understanding of Argentina and the Latin American markets
- Comfortable with using written and spoken English as the only language of communication
- Familiarity with digital marketing
- You’re a self-starter who sees things through to successful conclusions without anyone looking over your shoulder
- Likes to stay up-to-date with tech news
- An interest in programming or have learned programming before (not required!)
- Related internship experience in marketing
- Previous internship experience with an international team or company
- Experience with content writing or email marketing
- Leadership experience
Why Arc & Codementor?
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers' needs and loves to learn new things!
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds.
- We're excited to share our experience with you!
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome!
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standup desk!
- Snacks and drinks are provided in the office
- Our office is 1 min away from MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station(忠孝新生站)
- Group activities (Hiking, Bowling, KTV, etc.)
- We have team dinners and team bonding events regularly
- Remote friendly
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！