Codementor is the largest one-on-one mentorship platform in the world. We are committed to empowering developers to lead the lives they want. By connecting developers with experts in any given technology, we help them learn new skills, work more efficiently, and reach their goals.
Things you might do
- Manage the lifecycle of a developer discovering, joining, and engaging with our mentor community
- Own, execute, and optimize the mentor application and vetting process
- Act as the primary point of contact for mentors and be the voice of mentors within the team
- Brainstorm and execute campaigns to grow our community, including influencer outreach, online events, and more
- Engage with members of the community through social media, blog posts, and other mediums
What you should have
- 1-3 years of related work experience in developer relations, community management, or marketing
- Native-level fluency in written and spoken English
- Great communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Experience working in the same team as developers and basic understanding of software engineering
- Meticulous organizational skills and detail-oriented focus
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team
- Taken a few programming courses and maybe coded your own app
- Strong analytical and data skills with experience in analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Amplitude
- 大桌子、大螢幕和夠強的冷氣，standing desk 當然也少不了
Why Arc & Codementor?
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves to learn new things!
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds. We’re excited to share our experience with you!
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome!
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standing desk!
- We believe in continuous learning, and we have a book/e-book benefit to help you achieve this!
- Snacks and drinks are provided in the office
- Our office is 1 min away from MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station(忠孝新生站)
- Team bonding activities, happy hour, lunch, or dinner occasionally
- Flexible working hours and locations
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/