- Deliver user-friendly and visually attractive landing page design to support marketing and SEO of our products. (preferably with implementation in Webflow)
- Communicate and present design work effectively across teams under a tight schedule.
- Build and manage a visual design guideline of branding.
- Provide detailed visual design for social media, blog posts, emails, website and others while optimizing the design for responsiveness.
- Maintain brand visual consistency throughout all visual assets.
- Support some simple animation or video editing tasks time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in visual communication, graphic design, visual arts, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience as visual designer, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples in digital or software industry.
- Proficient with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- More than intermediate level of English for a cross-team collaboration.
- Experience of landing pages by working closely with a marketing team and a growth team.
- Basic knowledge of front-end development with CSS and responsive design or Webflow.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Tech-savvy mindset to keep up to date with the latest trends of new media and technologies.
- Video editing skill will be a big plus (does not require an advanced level).
*Candidates without portfolio url will NOT be considered
- 大桌子、大螢幕和夠強的冷氣，standing desk 當然也少不了
Why Arc & Codementor?
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves to learn new things
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds. We’re excited to share our experience with you
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome
- Generous vacation/time-off policy
- Remote work stipend
- We believe in continuous learning, and we have a book/e-book benefit to help you achieve this
- Team bonding activities, happy hour, lunch, or dinner occasionally
- Flexible working hours and locations
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standing desk and lots of snacks & drinks
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/
NT$ 650,000 - 1,300,000 (年薪)