We’re looking for a Senior Customer Support Specialist who loves helping people to join the team. The ideal candidate is quick on their feet, loves solving users’ problems, and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
This role will be primarily working with the Codementor team on the front lines to help out mentors and clients. The candidate should be able to work at least 3 hours overlapping with Taipei (UTC+8) and be flexible in having meetings across different time zones.
Things you might do
- Respond to user inquiries through email — you should be comfortable using English as your only language of communication
- Mediate disputes and disagreements between clients and developers
- Resolve user issues regarding billing, payment, chargebacks, and invoices
- Manage issues such as account confirmations, removals, and fraud detection
- Work with the team to optimize customer support processes
- Contribute to the team's overall understanding of customer support best practices
What you should have
- 5+ years experience with customer support, ideally at a software startup
- Native-level English
- An interest in tech startups and software development
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team
- Strong analytical and data skills
- 大桌子、大螢幕和夠強的冷氣，standing desk 當然也少不了
Why Arc & Codementor?
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves to learn new things!
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds. We’re excited to share our experience with you!
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome!
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standing desk!
- We believe in continuous learning, and we have a book/e-book benefit to help you achieve this!
- Snacks and drinks are provided in the office
- Our office is 1 min away from MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station(忠孝新生站)
- Team bonding activities, happy hour, lunch, or dinner occasionally
- Flexible working hours and locations
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/
NT$ 800,000 - 1,300,000 (年薪)