We’re looking for a motivated People Operations Partner to join our growing team!
This person must be highly organized, resourceful, enthusiastic, and be able to wear multiple hats. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to manage multiple aspects of shaping the team culture.
If you’re quick on your feet, love solving problems, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, we want you on the team.
What you will be doing
- Operate and grow a remote-first team, and improve the process and culture.
- Be the main point of contact for new hires during their onboarding process, and work with hiring managers to define probationary period goals
- Design and execute people ops policies by identifying opportunities for improvements, researching best practices, writing guidelines, and rolling out new policies
- Provide learning opportunities and design training and development plans
- Execute performance review processes and help implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans
- Drive initiatives to preserve and scale our culture as we grow
- Plan and implement internal team bonding activities (both virtual and onsite)
- Support the team in recruiting processes and tasks
- 大桌子、大螢幕和夠強的冷氣，standing desk 當然也少不了
Why Arc & Codementor?
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves to learn new things
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds. We’re excited to share our experience with you
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome
- Generous vacation/time-off policy
- Remote work stipend
- We believe in continuous learning, and we have a book/e-book benefit to help you achieve this
- Team bonding activities, happy hour, lunch, or dinner occasionally
- Flexible working hours and locations
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standing desk and lots of snacks & drinks
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/