We are currently looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and work on all the marketing activities with our marketing team. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Research and implement SEO recommendations
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and operations
- Enhance copy and landing pages for search engine publicizing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, growth, and optimization
Qualities We Look For
- Hands-on experience in SEO marketing and analytics
- Solid understanding of relevant analytics systems such as web analytics (Google
Analytics, Omniture), tag management (Google Tag Manager, Tealium), and
programmatic marketing (Adwords, Google Bid Manager), etc.
- Leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with others as well as the
confidence and skill to communicate ideas independently
- Comfortable using written and spoken English as the only language of
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers' needs and loves to learn new things!
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds.
- We're excited to share our experience with you!
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome!
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standup desk!
- Snacks and drinks are provided in the office
- Our office is 1 min away from MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station(忠孝新生站)
- Group activities (Hiking, Bowling, KTV, etc.)
- We have team dinners and happy hours regularly
NT$ 40,000 - (月薪)