Codementor (https://www.codementor.io) is the leading on-demand mentorship marketplace for developers. We're making it easy for developers to instantly connect with experts via screen/code sharing, video, and chat.
We are a startup based in both Taiwan and Silicon Valley with customers that are mostly from the U.S. and Europe. We have been featured in top online publications such as TechCrunch, Forbes, Fast Company, Mashable, and more. As a leader in our space with investors including Techstars and 500 Startups, we are proving that combining international experience with Taiwan's top-notch talent is one of our biggest advantages in the global startup arena.
We're currently looking for a content editor responsible for:
- Content creation
- Research on suitable topics based on our content strategies
- Managing our network of content contributors
- Generating ideas for content
- Overseeing editorial calendar
Qualities We Look For
- Excellent writing & editing skills
- Familiarity with SEO and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Quora, Reddit etc.)
- Interest in tech startups and software development
- Technical background or interest in programming
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
You'll Benefit From
● Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds. We’re excited to share our experience with you!
● Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome!
● Our office is 1 min away from MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station(忠孝新生站)
● A bright and comfortable office - with a standup desk!
● Snacks and drinks are provided in the office
● We have team dinners and happy hours regularly
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers' needs and loves to learn new things!
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds.
- We're excited to share our experience with you!
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome!
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standup desk!
- Snacks and drinks are provided in the office
- Our office is 1 min away from MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station(忠孝新生站)
- Group activities (Hiking, Bowling, KTV, etc.)
- We have team dinners and happy hours regularly
NT$ 40,000 - (月薪)