Arc is seeking a native English copywriter to join our remote-first marketing team. We’re looking for a passionate storyteller with a knack for catchy headlines and a love for all things tech! This is a great role if you’re looking to make a big impact and are ready to be hands-on creating and editing copy for social media, emails, landing pages, performance marketing, and everything in-between. You’ll also help amplify marketing initiatives by helping promote our content in external channels.
*This is a full-time, fully remote role. You're welcome to work from anywhere within a 3-hour timezone difference from Taiwan.
What You'll Do:
- Create engaging copy in English for a variety of digital channels including email, social media, email outreach, and landing pages. Especially short, pithy copy for titles and tweets.
- Distill complex ideas into concise, elegant communications that anyone can understand.
- Edit and proofread content for spelling, grammar, logic, flow and brand consistency, asserting your point of view and backing up your suggestions with solid reasoning. We use American English exclusively.
- Don't just write. Amplify our content by engaging with our community on social media and leveraging PR opportunities with targeted email outreach, and propose new ideas/channels to promote our stories.
- Reach out to tech websites and online publications to obtain lucrative mentions and backlink opportunities to amplify the Arc brand.
Sound like you?
Experience: 2+ years experience in content or communications in English in a startup or tech company, and familiarity with SEO, social media (Twitter, Facebook, Quora, Reddit, etc.), and the US media landscape
Identify as a marketer: You understand and believe in the principles of marketing. You work hard to understand your audience and their pain points, spend hours refining a hook, know that distribution is arguably more important than the content itself, and aren’t afraid to promote your own work on social media.
Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, try new things even with the risk of failure, and believe you and others can always grow.
Detail oriented: You’re an exceptional editor and lover of languages, with a keen eye for detail but only in order to be clear and not overly academic.
Ownership: You accept full accountability and take initiative to find solutions to achieve results.
- Interest in tech startups and software development
- Bonus points if you have software development experience or have done comms related to tech
Must be prepared to share English writing samples you’ve done in a variety of online channels.
Please provide your English portfolio (writing samples, articles) to be considered.
You will benefit from
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- 大桌子、大螢幕和夠強的冷氣，standing desk 當然也少不了
Why Arc & Codementor?
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves to learn new things
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds. We’re excited to share our experience with you
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome
- Generous vacation/time-off policy
- Remote work stipend
- We believe in continuous learning, and we have a book/e-book benefit to help you achieve this
- Team bonding activities, happy hour, lunch, or dinner occasionally
- Flexible working hours and locations
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standing desk and lots of snacks & drinks
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/
NT$ 840,000 - 1,080,000 (年薪)