We are seeking a marketing communications specialist in Taiwan to join our remote-first marketing team to promote both Arc and Codementor. Must consider yourself a words person (native English speaker) and have a love for all things tech! This is a great role if you’re early in your career and want to learn quickly while making a big impact. Be ready to get hands-on from day 1 writing messages to engage with our audience of software developers and hiring managers worldwide.
*This is a full-time, remote role. You’re welcome to work from anywhere within a 3 hour timezone difference from Taiwan (GMT+8).
What You'll Do:
- Manage our email newsletters including content curation, copywriting, email operations, and sponsor outreach. Monitor metrics to optimize content and suggest new ideas for growth.
- Develop written marketing materials such as promotional emails, event promotions, social media posts, blog posts, and product landing pages (using American English).
- Don't just write. Amplify our brands on social media and in relevant communities with both official and personal accounts.
- Help us to build relevant backlinks and take advantage of PR opportunities (HARO).
Please provide your English portfolio (writing samples, articles) to be considered.
Sound like you?
Experience: 1+ years of work experience in marketing and/or communications. Bonus points if it was at a startup or tech company. Familiarity with SEO, email marketing tools, social media, and the tech industry.
A startup marketer: You know the importance of your audience’s pain points, how to deliver a clear message without jargon, why the “hook” is a critical part of your copy, and how to use insights from data to improve your next campaign.
Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and love to try new things.
Online presence: As part of our startup marketing team, you will be required to have a presence online and a willingness to share your work in public.
Detail-oriented: You aim for clarity, have a keen eye for detail, and are not overly academic.
Ownership: You are fully accountable and find solutions to achieve results.
- Interest in tech startups and software development
Must be prepared to share English writing samples you’ve done in a variety of online channels.
[Important] Please apply this role through this link: https://grnh.se/45bffd6c4us
*apply through Yourator platform will not be considered.
You will benefit from
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- 大桌子、大螢幕和夠強的冷氣，standing desk 當然也少不了
Why Arc & Codementor?
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves to learn new things
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds. We’re excited to share our experience with you
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome
- Generous vacation/time-off policy
- Remote work stipend
- We believe in continuous learning, and we have a book/e-book benefit to help you achieve this
- Team bonding activities, happy hour, lunch, or dinner occasionally
- Flexible working hours and locations
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standing desk and lots of snacks & drinks
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/
NT$ 585,000 - 780,000 (年薪)