Arc is a global network of elite developers that allows startups and enterprise companies to flexibly and affordably scale their engineering teams. Each software developer must pass a rigorous screening process (vetting process) that ensures they can effectively communicate and perform on long-term, high impact projects.
At Arc, we are building a core team that spans the globe, and we are looking for talent to join our Support Team. This is a full-time, fully remote role.
As the Support Specialist at Arc, you will be responsible for:
- managing freelance engagements or permanent hires made via Arc’s platform ,and
- supporting communication with Arc’s developer network.
You will be one of the primary points of contact for Arc developers as well as Arc clients, ensuring each has an optimal experience at Arc. You will collaborate with our team to ensure that each party is oriented to our platform and has a meaningful experience.
We’re a fast growing company and accustomed to fast changes and career growth opportunities depending on each person’s interest and contribution. We expect each team member to take accountability of their own projects and work as a team in maintaining/improving our processes.
Team Culture and Ethos
- Each of us brings our own specialty and strength to the team. Team collaboration is what drives those strengths to its fullest potential
- Honesty is appreciated and is what drives our team to improve
- Respect for each other’s time and opinions is number 1
What You Will Be Doing
- Be one of Arc’s contact points for freelance engagements
- Be one of Arc’s contact points for permanent hires made by Arc clients
- Respond in a professional and timely manner to email inquiries about the accounts you are assigned to
- Collaborate with the team regarding technical and nontechnical issues your accounts are experiencing
- Know the vetting stages well enough to guide developers or address questions developers and clients may have regarding it
- Know the dashboard flows well to address any inquiries from developers and clients
- Work together with the team in managing routine miscellaneous processes
- 彈性的上下班時間和工作地點 (全遠距or Hybrid都可以！）
- 大桌子、大螢幕和夠強的冷氣，standing desk 當然也少不了
Why Arc & Codementor?
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves to learn new things
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds. We’re excited to share our experience with you
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome
- Unlimited paid time-off policy
- Annual learning stipend
- Remote work stipend
- Annual health check subsidy (TW)
- Team bonding activities, monthly office happy hour
- Flexible working hours and locations
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standing desk and lots of snacks & drinks
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/