CodementorX is a global network of elite developers that allows startups and enterprise companies to flexibly and affordably scale their engineering teams. Each software developer must pass a rigorous screening process that ensures they can effectively communicate and perform on long-term, high impact projects.
At CodementorX, we are building a core team that spans the globe, and we are looking for talented technical recruiters/software developers to join our engineering sourcing and matching verticals.
As a Project Matcher at CodementorX, you will be responsible for 1) onboarding developers who have been approved to join our talent network and 2) matching them to client projects where they are the best fit.
You will work closely with the Developer Community Manager to ensure that each developer is oriented to our platform and with the Director of Sales to ensure they are prepared to work on client projects.
As a Project Matcher, you will be the primary point of contact for developers before, during, and after client projects, ensuring each has an optimal experience at CodementorX.
- Coordinate with the CodementorX Sales team regarding clients’ developer requirements
- Verify the details of job requests to ensure they are accurate and complete
- Match CodementorX developers to client projects based on skill set, availability and rate
- Reach out to ideal developers in the CodementorX network via chat, email, and phone
- Prioritize the screening and onboarding of developers for specific roles
- Act as the primary technical point of contact for clients and developers who have expressed interest, updating them on the matching process and answering questions regarding technical feasibility
- Develop a rapport with the CodementorX developer community, offering support and guidance from onboarding through post-engagement
- Continually propose new ideas to improve the effectiveness of the matching process
- Possess strong programming knowledge (bachelor degree in CS is preferred)
- Ability to discern how a developer fits within a specific role
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grasp of grammar and the English language
- Experience working under pressure and consistently hitting well-defined goals
- Ability to communicate effectively by phone, email, and Slack
- Must be an individual contributor and autonomous
- Willingness to master their craft with purpose
Why Arc & Codementor?
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！