We’re looking for a part-time customer support specialist who loves helping people to join our team. We prefer candidates who are available for at least 15-20 hours per week. This role will be on the front lines working with our users & clients. If you’re quick on your feet, love solving users’ problems, and enjoy a fast-paced work culture, we want you on the team.
Open to undergraduate/graduate students. Prefer candidates who are eligible to work in Taiwan.
Please send your resume and apply through here: http://bit.ly/35mT0mw
What You Will Be Doing
- Responding to user inquiries through email — you should be comfortable using English as your only language of communication
- Dealing with issues related to client usage of the platform
- Helping with chargebacks and invoices
We Hope You Have
- Native-level English with excellent written English
- Prior experience with email support
- An interest in tech startups and software development
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Why Arc & Codementor?
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers' needs and loves to learn new things!
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds.
- We're excited to share our experience with you!
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome!
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standup desk!
- Snacks and drinks are provided in the office
- Our office is 1 min away from MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station(忠孝新生站)
- Group activities (Hiking, Bowling, KTV, etc.)
- We have team dinners and team bonding events regularly
- Remote friendly
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！