We're looking for a full-time customer support who loves helping people to join our team. If you're quick on your feet, love solving users' problems, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, we want you on the team.
This role will be on the front lines working with our users. The candidate will also work with our internal teams to improve user experience and resolve any issues with the product.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide Codementor community
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
- Arbitrate in situations between users and mentors.