Arc is a global network of elite developers that allows startups and enterprise companies to flexibly and affordably scale their engineering teams. Each software developer must pass a rigorous screening process that ensures they can effectively communicate and perform on long-term, high impact projects.
At Arc, we are building a core team that spans the globe, and we are looking for talent to join our Supply team.
As a Community Support at Arc, you will be responsible for
1) managing Arc vetting processes and 2) support communication with Arc’s developer network.
You will be one of the primary points of contact for developers before they’re approved as an Arc developer, ensuring each has an optimal experience at Arc. You will collaborate with our team to ensure that each developer is oriented to our platform and have a meaningful experience.
We're a fast growing company and accustomed to fast changes, which creates career growth depending on each person’s interest and contribution. In a year, we expect each team member to create initiatives for the company, build upon and/or improve our processes that contributes to our company mission.
Coordinate with the team in managing and improving the quality of vetting funnels
Guide developers through the funnels efficiently and correctly
Act as the primary point of contact for developers in the vetting processes
Act as the primary point of contact and handle payouts for all part-time interviewers
Respond in a professional manner to email inquiries about vetting processes and other miscellaneous items
Review mentor applications
Meticulously organized and detail-oriented
Superb English written and verbal communication skills
Strong people skill and high EQ
Experience working under pressure and consistently hitting well-defined goals
Must be an individual contributor and autonomous
Ability to communicate effectively by video calls, email, and Slack
Why Arc & Codementor?
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers' needs and loves to learn new things!
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds.
- We're excited to share our experience with you!
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome!
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standup desk!
- Snacks and drinks are provided in the office
- Our office is 1 min away from MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station(忠孝新生站)
- Group activities (Hiking, Bowling, KTV, etc.)
- We have team dinners and team bonding events regularly
- Remote friendly
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！