We are looking for candidates who are passionate about quality and have the skills of a software engineer. As a Software Engineer in Test, you’ll work as part of a multidisciplinary team of software engineers, business analysts, operations staff, project managers and business stakeholders, designing and building testing tools and creating automated test suites to drive quality throughout all Digital River’s leading e-commerce software products. In this role, you’ll mentor engineers in creating and sustaining healthy development practices, including test-driven development and behavior-driven development. You’ll work with business analysts and stakeholders to understand acceptance criteria and create tool frameworks for verifying that our software meets them. You’ll share your knowledge of existing automation tools and practices, create new tools to meet our expanding needs, and help to shape the practice of automated testing, including creating both infrastructure and the tests themselves.
What You'll Do：
A proponent to infuse quality across all levels of the organization.
o Design and create an automation infrastructure.
o Play a vital role in defining how testing, and in particular automated testing aligns into the team’s overall development and deployment pipeline.
o Develop and execute automated test cases based on acceptance criteria.
o Automate acceptance tests with automation tools e.g. (Postman)
o Mentor/train fellow team members on quality methodologies.
o Test Design, Development, Execution Analysis, and Defect Tracking
Test Design, Development, Execution Analysis, and Defect Tracking
• Design and implement effective automated tests to provide coverage of new or existing applications and services. May also include minimal manual testing where automation doesn’t have a strong return on investment
• Perform maintenance and enhancements on existing tests via coding, testing, and debugging
• Analyze defects and provide analysis of failures to software development team
• Perform defect verification, release testing and support for assigned products
• Participate in process improvement initiatives for the software team by recognizing areas for improvement and working with others to develop and document process improvements
• Assist with the creation of project estimates for customization requests and product improvements
• Participate in and assist in leading special projects as requested to gain additional product understanding
• Create, document, and execute software test which may involve multiple systems
• Works with remote staff and offshore resources
What You'll Need to Succeed：
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Related field, 2-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Test Automation
• Widespread understanding of IT systems infrastructure and engineering practices
• Hands on experience in web-based technologies
• Knowledge of software design, development, debug and test practices
• Understand and have worked on complex products, solutions, and problems
• Identify quality components and contribute to test approach for multiple testing responsibilities (i.e. functions, load, automation, performance, etc.)
• Ability to collaborate with cross functional team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Engineers
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have：
• Experience working with agile methodology
• Ability to perform duties independently with general supervision
• Working knowledge of systems and processes relevant to Software Engineering
• Experience working with remote peers
• Any software development experience
優於勞基法之年假制度 ( 15天年假 )
優於勞基法之病假制度 ( 7天全薪病假 )
教育訓練 ( 員工進修補助 )
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！