1. Design, develop and implement machine learning algorithms and collaborated with cross-function teams to optimize clinical and diagnosis workflow.
2. Optimize machine learning algorithms to aetherAI products, including the web-based platform and edge devices.
3. Develop and implement Python libraries to facilitate products and working pipelines.
4. Organize, conduct, and publish machine learning research in computer vision fields, especially in medical imaging.
5. Introduce and implement novel machine learning algorithms as prototypes for internal workflows, pipelines, and products.
6. Cooperate with the legal team and solution team to complete the technical parts of regulatory documents.
1. 3 years of experience in computer vision in industry or academia.
2. Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of computer vision and deep learning.
3. Excellent Python programming skills in rapid prototyping, benchmarking, and analysis.
4. Familiarity with Linux/Unix environments, Docker, and Git.
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
1. At least hold a Master’s degree in Computer science, Statistics, Medicine, or other related fields.
2. Proficiency in C, C++, or Python programming.
3. Experience in conducting digital histopathology image analysis.
4. Proficiency in conducting experiments.
5. Experience in MLOps, including ML development workflow (e.g., DVC, MLFlow) and deployment (e.g., NVIDIA Triton, ONNX).
6. Be cooperative, open-minded, and self-motivated.
．多樣社團活動，讓你在工作之餘，也享有輕鬆生活Work Life Balance！