【Application】Please submit your resume via https://grnh.se/6c6a6d811us, resumes submitted via this link will be reviewed primarily.
We are on a mission to spark connections and bring people together.
Dcard is a social media platform that creates a safe and free environment for ever-flowing ideas and extraordinary stories. Garnering the trust of the younger generation, our service attracts millions of active users and up to 18 million unique visitors per month. We have substantial influence and high penetration amongst the youth of Taiwan, but our ambitions do not stop here.
As a strong and emerging international company, we aim to spark connections and bring people together. We continue to make an impactful influence in the social media, advertising and e-commerce fields. Continuing our success in the Taiwan market, we are now expanding to global markets, such as Hong Kong, Japan, and the APAC & LATAM ...etc.
As an experienced Technical Product Manager at Dcard, you will act as an inspirational role model for our product team. You will collaborate closely with brilliant designers, product managers, and developers to build products that matter. If you are ready to take the leap, join us in creating an experience that connects people all around the world!
About our Product team
You will collaborate closely with the product team to shape product strategies across teams, decomposing them and giving teams dedicated remits, and cooperate with product managers, engineers, and designers to verify ideas and develop products in different markets. In Dcard’s Product Team, you will face challenges on how to deliver products fulfilling users’ needs, interact with various stakeholders, and create user-centric experiences with millions of users and the next evolutionary step for Dcard.
What you'll do
- Responsible for defining and delivering on technical requirements that solve people or product problems, platform or infra requirements in conjunction with partners.
- Define and own what success looks like, metrics & measurement, rollout, and scalable and sustainable operational plan from understanding user needs through launch, scale, support, and maintenance
- Identify and improve inefficiencies in how we operate to move faster with higher-quality outcomes.
- Accountable for identifying and overcoming end-to-end, cross-functional problems in technical domains across users and/or server infrastructure.
- Develop product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Define goals and expected outcomes of roadmap items, aligning with portfolio objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Drive product development with an iterative approach to continually build, release, and improve end-to-end solutions.
- Evangelizing your platform to stakeholders and securing key dependencies
What We’re Looking For
- Customer-centric mindset. Believe in Human-Centered Design. Care about the reasons for what we do.
- Excellent communication skills and know-how to coordinate and work with different roles in Dcard.
- Be able to translate complex market insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in one or more of the following: DevOps/ Engineering efficiency & quality/ RD platform product design is highly preferred
- Platform thinking
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to drive and influence complex decision-making with various stakeholders and build consensus
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments to bring structure and clarity to all stakeholders.
- Ability to translate product needs into technical requirements, understand technology dependencies, and discuss technical trade-offs
- Robust problem-solving ability, breaking down complex challenges to find solutions.
- Growth mindset with an ability to pro-actively seek feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of technical product/program management experience.
- 1+ years of experience in software engineering, systems engineering, or hardware engineering.
- Experience working across organizations to drive business decisions with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Bonus Points If You Have
- Enthusiastic about inspiring and coaching others.
- 2+ years of experience in a large-scale global internet company
- 2+ years of experience in a SaaS or IaaS company
- Familiar with startup culture
- Experience in social network products.
- Experienced in leading a team to launch an important product or project in a fast-paced environment.
Our Recruiting Process
All processes are expected to be completed within 2-4 weeks, our hiring process is subject to adjustment based on individual circumstances:
1st Interview - You’ll have a 30-minute session with one of the People Business Partners (HR), where we would want to get to know more about your experience and background, what you’re passionate about..etc. You’ll also have an interview with the Product team members and engineering partners for more discussion about your projects and understanding of different products.
2nd Interview - You’ll have interviews with our Product Director and Lead, Talent Operations Manager (HR Manager), and our CEO, which will last for 120 minutes, where we will get to know more about your experience and discuss your expectation in our team.
彈性的 Remote Work，夥伴可以自主安排工作的時間與地點，更多的彈性，創造不同的可能性！
水果日 、手搖杯日、個人按摩、各類運動課程、專屬的 Dcard Buddy Program 等，和夥伴一起享受 Dcard 生活！
我們從夥伴們的需求出發培育夥伴，提供無上限學習資源（書籍、講座、課程補助），夥伴可以直接提出需求，並在 24 小時內即可取得。
不定期和企業顧問合作、舉辦講師內訓，提供國內外 Conference 補助，如 WWDC、Google I/O ⋯，且邀請業界高手來到 Dcard 分享，不定期拜訪其他公司互相交流。我們鼓勵各部門舉辦讀書會、每月舉辦一次 Developer Session，不定期舉辦不同主題的工作坊等。