Dcard is a social media platform devoted to creating a safe and free environment for ever-flowing ideas and extraordinary stories. Garnering the trust of the younger generation, our service attracts millions of active users and up to 18 million unique visitors per month. We have substantial influence and high penetration amongst the youth of Taiwan, but our ambitions do not stop here. Continuing our success in the Taiwan market, we are now expanding to new markets as well.
Facing the quick changing field of social media, we hope to find more talent to join Dcard. We need a Marketing & Content Specialist_Malaysia to join us and spearhead the expansion of new market marketing and content operations, work cross culturally and ensure success in our new ambitions. If you are ready to take the leap, join us in creating an experience that connects people all around the world!
About Our New Market Team
Thousands of people share their stories on Dcard everyday. The New Market team is a part of the Overseas Team, working alongside our Hong Kong and Japan teams. You will work with Market Research, Advertising and Product Management teams to share our product on the global stage.
What You’ll Do
- Marketing & Operations
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies for the Malaysia market, including online, physical marketing campaigns and other marketing channels to acquire users
- Propose long-term social media development strategies, maintain daily operations, and facilitate cooperation opportunities with cross-industry brands/KOLs to enhance brand value
- Collect information on user behavior, product development, business strategy, and competitor analysis to conduct Malaysia market optimization
- Routine community operations, verify information in response to current trends
- Analyze data to strategize and enrich content of the overall community
- Optimize community management process
Other miscellaneous tasks involving new market
- At least 2 years of marketing related experience
- Ability to communicate cross culturally
- Business level Chinese
- Business level English
- Good writing skills and ability to use design software (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Good data insight and analysis abilities
- Familiar with social media services, highly sensitive to current media and internet trends and able to drive community discussion based on observations
- Possess project management capabilities, able to plan and arrange project timelines and integrate resources
- Great interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive and willing to learn and adapt
Even Better If
- You are a Dcard/Dtto user
- Experience working at a fast paced startup
- Experience working cross culturally
- Able to use marketing tools: GA, SEO
- Able to use data analysis tools such as SQL
Why Join Us?
- Passionate multicultural team with a growth mindset
- Take part in social, e-commerce, advertising and new market products
- Frequent, transparent communication
- Books, classes, conferences provided for continuous learning
- Flexible work hours and a flexible environment
- Online and offline celebrations with a great team
- Dcard Taipei Headquarters
- If we think there is an opportunity for collaboration we will contact you as soon as possible!
- Unsuitable candidates may not receive further notice.
At Dcard, every member is equal, and we value and celebrate differences. We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment, giving respect to every member. We believe that equality and diversity can bring infinite possibilities for innovation. Dcard maintains a non-discriminatory employment environment, giving equal opportunity to all candidates.
彈性的 Remote Work，夥伴可以自主安排工作的時間與地點，更多的彈性，創造不同的可能性！
水果日 、手搖杯日、個人按摩、各類運動課程、專屬的 Dcard Buddy Program 等，和夥伴一起享受 Dcard 生活！
我們從夥伴們的需求出發培育夥伴，提供無上限學習資源（書籍、講座、課程補助），夥伴可以直接提出需求，並在 24 小時內即可取得。
不定期和企業顧問合作、舉辦講師內訓，提供國內外 Conference 補助，如 WWDC、Google I/O ⋯，且邀請業界高手來到 Dcard 分享，不定期拜訪其他公司互相交流。我們鼓勵各部門舉辦讀書會、每月舉辦一次 Developer Session，不定期舉辦不同主題的工作坊等。