• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
• Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback
• Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
• Plan, prioritize and deliver systems enhancements. Support and upgrade implemented systems.
• Work on a variety of enterprise applications and problems.
• Create full implementation lifecycle and solution delivery (analyze, design, build, test, implement and support)
• Provide 1:1 and 1:many technical support and troubleshooting for our APIs and general software consulting via email, video conference and screenshare
• Maintain help and educational content, such as API documentation, tutorials, guides, and inspirational sample applications
• Analyze Deep Force API performance vs. peers to identify areas for optimization and growth
• Create presentations which communicate findings
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in an object-oriented programming language (e.g., Java, C++ or Python).
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• Experience in popular deep learning libraries (e.g., caffe, Tensor Flow, etc.)
• Experience in parallel programing. Familiarity with libraries enables efficient parallel program (e.g., OpenCL, OpenVX, Neon, etc
• Experience working with embedded systems. Familiarity with Linux kernel, device driver APIs, chipset, and Android.
• Experience with machine learning
• Android application development experience.
• Experience working with data visualization tools to deliver results
• Ability and willingness to be hands on with data and opportunity analyses.
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach, with strong analytical skills, a strong sense of ownership, and a proactive can-do attitude.
• Effective communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation with a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills, and ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！