• Be an active part in distributing to the companies growth and supporting the community management team.
• Represent and maintain Deepblu’s presence and voice in the community on a daily basis.
• Response and address to issues immediately related to the features and functionality of the community platform.
• Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement community promotion and programs as well as engagement strategies and tactics as they relate to Deepblu’s strategic goals.
• Work with owners of various user established channels within the community to coordinate community postings as appropriate across the Deepblu Web and App platform.
• Monitor discussions, postings, and trends within the community. Identify and report trends in usage and advises on potential opportunities. Track success of marketing campaigns considering all relevant channels.
• Network with community members and key Deepblu users. Train and empower them to participate on a more significant engagement level.
• Measure the success of community engagement (i.e. number of power users, number of discussions, etc.), and provides reports for executives.
• Identify and report on community trends.
• BS or BA degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field
• Experience in HTML, SEO, SEM, email marketing, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• 3 to 5 years of experience in online community development, social media, or marketing communication
• 2 to 3 years of experience managing communities or social media platforms
• Experience in moderating online communities and forum discussions
• Experience analyzing data, developing insights and research reports
• Exceptional interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills
• An affinity for working in a fast-paced digital environment
• A passion for diving and the diving lifestyle. Ideally certification in scuba diving and a frequent diver
• Bilingual proficiency in both English and Mandarin
Compensation will include base plus equity.
Please send your English CV otherwise it will not be accepted by the line manager. Thanks!