We are on the lookout for a Senior Product Designer focusing on user experience to help create some of the smartest, seamless shopping experiences on the web.
We seek someone who can not only translate our brand into a user-friendly experience across all properties—mobile, desktop, facebook, email, and everything in between—but can also help create new ways for flow and function; someone who uses UX, design, and prototypes to tell their story and heighten an experience.
We’re searching for someone who will always be thinking of smarter, cleaner, and nicer ways to help our customers interact with our products and brand.
What you’ll do:
- Translate concepts into design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas: Design smartly inspiring yet extremely usable user experience, balancing both user and business goals, and continually striving for improvements across the entire customer experience.
- Develop scripts, user testing plans, facilitate usability testing, and research and synthesize document findings, along with user research, into meaningful insights.
- Closely collaborate with other team members and stakeholder to share those perspectives and insights throughout the entire product design cycle, including the ideation/planning, development, and post-deployment stages.
- 3+ years of UX design experiences on the web, from mobile to desktop. e-commerce experiences a plus
- Known for a strong eye, attention to details, and creative problem-solving that can be spoken to other team members and departments at a leadership level
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Passionate—like, cheerleader enthusiasm—about seamless and scalable web experiences
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete
user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep
understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability
and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders
via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for reviews.
- Resourceful and flexible, with exceptional teamwork skills, able to work in a fast-paced, high-
productivity environment under tight deadlines.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Equipped with a conceptual understanding of foundational web technologies, responsive
design, and agile methodology.
- Most importantly: You have a fun, energetic, and collaborative personality with a self-starter
approach to work!
You'll work with a team that is passionate about creating the best shopping experiences from the ground up while using analytics, prototyping, testing and quick iterations to do so, then we have a job for you!
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！