Key responsibilities MD part:
- Act as the main point of contact for accommodation suppliers (Hotels, Resorts, Villas, …) to maintain the relationship for matters related to contracting, commercial activities;
- Negotiate the initial purchase quality metrics of the contract with new suppliers and contract renewals. Conditions include rate, inventory, offers, release periods, marketing contributions, overrides, cancellation policy, credit terms, pricing model (net or commission etc.);
- Maintain and expand the supplier portfolio according to targets, ensuring product diversity for our customer base
- Identify and negotiate with key partner's preferential conditions in direct coordination with the immediate superior and promote the commercial opportunities;
- Understand, analyze and identify Trends and Opportunities from Region's Trading Report, Destination News, and happenings, including the extraction from our statistic database of KPIs;
- Periodic presentations on analysis, future plans and tactics will be required;
- Conduct site inspections and attend trade shows and workshops to promote the company values;
- Working closely with the Line Manager and other coordinating teams for launching and promotion & inventory control.
- Play a role as good team player to achieve target and get optimized profits
- provide assistance on MD admin, proofreading on product rate, inventory & terms
Key responsibilities MS:
- Providing hight quality service to customer and detailed information
- Communicate effectively between hotel and customer for customer requests : airport pick up service, book spa, dinner,…etc
- Handle with customer claims regarding mistakes from hotel arrangement : missed pick up service, housekeeping problems ..etc
- Maintain good relationship with Evasion hotel partners
- Handle general claim
- Analyze claims and make monthly report to improve the quality service
- Organize Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- VIP customer care : sending welcome letter to hotels
- Hotel customer reviews screening
Candidate Profile (Junior):
· Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic & creative problem solving skills.
· Good image & excellent communication & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone.
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
· Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects & tight deadlines.
· Well organized, ability to manage multi-task roles & prioritize.
· Strong computer applications skills (Microsoft Word, Excel).
· Excellent general cultural knowledge, & good academic background desired– degree preferred in any subject
· Excellent English both written and oral essential, and other Asia Pacific languages is a plus.
· Contracting or product related experience in the travel sector is a HUGE plus
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！