We are seeking a highly organized and accomplished Associate to join our startup team. The Associate will primarily be working alongside the CEO and CIO in business decision making and following through with execution. The Associate will also collaborate closely with Marketing, Business Development, and the Tech team in building out our platform.
As one of our key hires, you will work collaboratively with the founding team to understand where our opportunities lie, identify trends in innovation, and mitigate risks around our operations. You will be expected to provide deep dive analysis and thoughtful solutions, while in parallel, problem solve when unexpected issues arise.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Take the lead to research, identify, evaluate, and execute strategic partnership.
· Collaborate with Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Business Development team to design and build our products and services.
· Evaluate the economic and strategic cost-benefit on each of our project, in comparison to alternatives.
· Act as first point of contact with existing partners and counterparties.
· Lead onboarding and KYC procedure of new clients / trading counterparties.
· Design, build, and maintain trading and risk management models
· Become the subject matter expert in blockchain and cryptocurrencies; participate in professional education opportunities; join industry networking events.
· Relevant degree that exhibits strong analytical thinking and data-driven decision mindset.
· 5+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced and high growth business environment
· Start-up experience a major asset.
· Self-starter who can excel under pressure, with minimum supervision
· Beginning-to-end market research and development experience, including research of opportunities, costs and benefits analysis, risks identification and mitigation proposals.
· Professional fluency in both verbal and written English and Mandarin Chinese.
· Professional competency in Office Suite / G Suite . Programming skills including but not limited to Python, SQL, Matlab, C
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics.
· Strong understanding of blockchain & distributed ledger technologies and their application to traditional banking and finance.
· Familiar with banking operations and treasury management.
· Excellent verbal and written skills to communicate complex issues
· Strong interpersonal skills and good sense of humor.
1. Built high quality, very secure and fast APIs
This role will require the candidate to...
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！