Please apply via: https://grnh.se/fa17da253us
【About the role】
We are looking for experienced, highly motivated & results orientated Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a professional who is capable of coordinating complex projects and who has the drive to make things happen. The right person is not only a project manager, but has the soft skills to help busy stakeholders willingly meet all their deadlines. You will work in a cross-functional team, and in this role, you are the glue that holds things together and will be on point to ensure success.
【 About the company 】
At Tomofun, we LOVE pets and technology. Our vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world.
We are pioneers in the pet tech industry. Our debut product, Furbo - the world's first AIoT treat-tossing dog camera, is the #1 bestseller on Amazon in 11 countries including the US, UK and JP and have millions of users in 113 countries. In 2019, we launched an AI powered subscription service, the Furbo Dog Nanny which sends smart alerts to our users to notify them to check on the safety of their dogs when they are home alone. Since the launch of Furbo Dog Nanny, we have saved hundreds of dogs' lives and are continuing to innovate and develop new features with our state of the art technology.
The learning curve is steep. But the work is exhilarating. Tomofun is on the cusp of a pet-tech boom and we’re looking for smart, innovative thinkers who aspire to incredible things.
【 What you'll do 】
- Defines project scope, create project plans and maintain project objectives with focus on regular and timely deliverables
- Organize and lead project status meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports
- Manages resources to facilitate cross-team collaboration, manage risks and issues, improve capacity for project work and remove roadblocks
- Communicate changes to the stakeholders and inform all the stakeholders about the status of the project
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives
【 Who you are 】
- 2+ years of experience working in the software industry, experience in technical role is a plus
- 1+ years of experience in software project management, experience in DevOps -including Agile or SCRUM methodologies is a plus
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models with good understanding of nature and challenges of software development
- A proven track record of successfully delivering complex software or web development projects
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams
- Can smoothly facilitate team's discussions, meetings and conflict resolution
【 基本福利 】
- 年終獎金 + 三節禮品
【 Tomofun 獨家福利 】
- 彈性上下班制度，必要時能隨時申請在家工作 (WFH)
- 正職員工贈送兩台 Furbo 狗狗攝影機
【 想知道什麼是 Tomofuners 最愛的部分嗎 ？】
- 每一季舉辦 all-hands meetings，讓全公司成員都能得到關於公司目標、決策的最新資訊