【 About the role 】:
Do you LOVE dogs and dream of working alongside puppies all day? Are you passionate about influencing the world through digital marketing? We're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who can take our brand experience in Japan to the next level. Coordinating with the Japan local team from our headquarter in Taipei, you will make data-driven decisions to grow the Japan market. If you are a problem solver, love challenges and are eager to learn with a can-do attitude—read on!
【 What you'll do 】：
• Collaborate with our Japan BU to develop Furbo’s digital marketing strategy in Japan
• Execute successful digital campaigns by coordinating with functional teams, monitoring the performance and providing insights for optimization
• In-depth knowledge of major digital media channels, with a proven track record in ad buying and tracking, behavioral/audience targeting and paid social for top-of-funnel awareness and performance goals
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization
• Work with cross-functional teams for successful product launches and go-to-market strategies
• Stay abreast of emerging digital marketing trends, identify and manage brand exposure opportunities and bring fresh, creative thinking to leverage growth tactics in the most surprising and effective ways
【 About the company 】:
At Tomofun, we LOVE pets and technology. Our vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world. Headquartered in Taiwan, we’re building a one-of-a-kind global company that helps pets and pet parents stay connected through our innovative products. Our pioneer product, Furbo Dog Camera, is the #1 best-selling pet camera on Amazon in 10 markets and recommended on The Ellen Show as "the #1 gift on every pet lover’s wishlist." The learning curve is steep. But the work is exhilarating. Tomofun is on the cusp of a pet-tech boom and we’re looking for smart, innovative thinkers who aspire to incredible things.
【 Perks 】:
- You can bring your pet to the office so they will never be home alone again :)
- The rare opportunity to work with an international team who have a passion to change the world
- A LOT of free snacks and drinks for humans and pets!
- Comfortable and creative working environment with sofa and kitchen. It’s just like your home!
- Plenty of activities such as afternoon tea, pizza day & movie night, and birthday party!
【 Benefits 】:
- There’re always adorable dogs and cats in the office. We love our "pawesome” colleagues!
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
- Join our volunteer program — we are passionate about giving back to society
- Medical insurance and free yearly health checkup
- Company trip and employee outing program
- Internal training workshop and external training subsidy to expand on your skill sets
- Flexible working hours.
【 Who you are 】:
• Experienced in a marketing role in B2C companies
• Knowledge of digital marketing advertising and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, MailChimp, Shopify)
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in branding, digital marketing, social media management, digital media buying, PR and data analysis
• Agile and able to adapt quickly. Can operate in a high growth business where change is constant and flexibility is key to ensure success for the greater team
• Plus: Fluent in Japanese and Chinese, understand Japan e-commerce landscape
• Must love, love, love dogs!
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！