Gogoro is an ambitious new venture to change the way the world uses energy. We are creating more intelligent and adaptive systems for today’s most dynamic cities, working toward a better future by putting electric energy in the hands of consumers around the world.
At Gogoro, we pursue perfection in everything we do to create positive change. We deliver innovative products & services that bring delight to our customers from the first day of experience. More importantly, we are committed to attain a level of excellence that ensures our products will continue to make a positive change on people’s lives for the entire lifecycle of our product and beyond.
In the coming year, the Gogoro Smartscooter and Gogoro Energy Network will further establish its market share globally. We are experiencing tremendous growth and recruiting top talent. It’s an exciting point in one of the most innovative industries of our time.
As the Marketing Designer, you’ll support the marketing team members with design implementations by collaborating with the inhouse Design Production team. Daily responsibilities will include finalizing digital and print by adopting assigned key visuals, working with the brand director and other senior designers on seasonal campaign visuals, competitive research and production of approved design work.
Gogoro’s emphasis in smart design and communication is a core company value and you will be at the heart of these designs. This role is for someone who has a strong passion for design and photography, and is ready to take the next leap in their career and be a part of something big. You will be inspired and challenged, as you build the most innovative energy system of our time and transform the Gogoro vision into a movement.
● Digital and print design production of approved design work
● Support Brand Director on the creation of campaign concepts, presentations (including mood boards & image presentations) and design studies
● Competitive design and photography research for campaign concepts
● Photography production and editing
● Assist designers with creative content pre-production
● Execute on creative briefs submitted from various departments and global partners - including social media assets, emails, site assets, logo/branding design, misc collateral
● Creative collaboration between multidisciplinary teams of product design, marketing, and sales
● Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to use
● Contribute to the evolution of the brand image
Desired Skills and Experience
※ Proficient with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is a must)
● BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
● Keen eye for photography, design, typography, and be familiar with current design trends and best practices for both print and digital.
● Critical thinking, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
● Communication skills – written and verbal
● Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design a plus
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！