As the Content/ Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll grow the awareness of Gogoro by creating content and strategy for paid and owned media channels.
Gogoro’s emphasis in progress, customer first, and smart design are core company values and you will be at the heart of these communications. This role is for someone who is ready to take the next leap in their career and be a part of something big. You will be inspired and challenged, as you build the most innovative energy system of our time and transform the Gogoro vision into a movement.
● Craft original content for social, blog, and emails to boost awareness, nurture interest and grow our digital communities. Create SEO-optimized content to increase organic inbound traffic from search.
● Plan and manage Gogoro's digital paid media investment with agency support. Drive data-driven analysis to continually improve our results.
● Manage agency responsible for all SEO/ SEM activities on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI, such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
● Keep our prospective customers up to date on our progress and innovation through social efforts and other content channels.
● Work closely with GTM /Communications Manager and Community Manager to sync editorial calendar on local and global level, including announcements and brand milestones.
● Work with the PR Director and Brand Manager to ensure content strategy is aligned with company objectives and messaging priorities.
● Design or oversee design of graphics and infographics for paid and social media channels.
● Create, test and tweak marketing automation content for most effective lead nurturing.
● Create investigatory vision pieces for thought leadership. Includes researching and interviewing to complete. This includes sustainable energy, electric vehicles, smart cities, IoT, and visionary statements from executive.
English Resume is required.
● With at least 3-5 years of digital marketing, social media and paid media, and content creation / management experience
● Strong understanding on how to research, gather brand & product details, and craft engaging stories
● Technologically savvy, understanding of how to use CMS and newsletter software (such as wordpress, hubspot, etc), analytical software (such as google analytics) and the latest digital marketing platforms
● Passionate about innovative technology, energy, and current global environmental issues. Early adopter mindset.
● Experience with building and representing global brands.
Understanding of brand values, character, tone and how to adapt voice by channel.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！