Gogoro is an ambitious new venture to change the way the world uses energy. We are creating more intelligent and adaptive systems for today’s most dynamic cities, working toward a better future by putting electric energy in the hands of consumers around the world.
At Gogoro, we pursue perfection in everything we do to create positive change. We deliver innovative products & services that bring delight to our customers from the first day of experience. More importantly, we are committed to attain a level of excellence that ensures our products will continue to make a positive change on people’s lives for the entire lifecycle of our product and beyond.
In the coming year, the Gogoro Smartscooter and Gogoro Energy Network will further establish its market share globally. We are experiencing tremendous growth and recruiting top talent. It’s an exciting point in one of the most innovative industries of our time.
As the Retail Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, producing and maintaining Gogoro’s own and franchised retail stores. You will manage internal and external design and production resources to ensure the stores are updated timely and activated above the market standards. You will be part of Gogoro retail marketing team, reporting to the leader of Retail Marketing and working closely with marketers and retail sales team to support sales and marketing activities.
● Implement Retail Marketing calendar and manage ongoing retail activities to drive the traffic to the store front.
● Based on the Marketing Calendar, develop and implement retail marketing plans and in-store creative /material to support marketing initiatives and seasonal programs.
● Develop retail guidelines/manuals and conduct store audits for the purpose of enhancing in-store communication standards and identifying areas for improvements.
● Initiate and manage outdoor test ride events at hot traffic spots to hit the annual target of test ride number.
● Partner with internal design team and manage external creative agencies to develop promotional materials
● Manage supplier relationships to ensure deadlines are met
● Organise and manage inventory of all tools