Gogoro is an ambitious new venture to change the way the world uses energy. We are creating more intelligent and adaptive systems for today's most dynamic cities, working toward a better future by putting electric energy in the hands of consumers around the world.
At Gogoro, we pursue perfection in everything we do to create positive change. We deliver innovative products & services that bring delight to our customers from the first day of experience. More importantly, we are committed to attain a level of excellence that ensures our products will continue to make a positive change on people's lives for the entire lifecycle of our product and beyond.
Works with the Insight & Analytics to help manage daily administrative activities supporting the efforts of customer feedback management and future product development.
Individual will have exposure to working with different functions. Gogoro moves very quickly, individual must be organised, detail oriented with communication, prioritization, follow-through and multi-tasking skills. Advanced Excel and presentation skills are required.
Who We're Looking For
● Smart, passionate, optimistic individual who is driven to transform the world's megacities.
● Strategic thinker who is able to see the overall picture, define success, prioritize what's most important, and create iterative plans to make it happen. People who are willing to think for themselves and not wait for direction from above.
● Passionate about delivering amazing user experiences and measurable value.
● Ability to run lean, remain disciplined in both thought and execution, and continuously strive for self improvement.
● Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and create consensus among them to achieve the target results.
● Ultimately, individual who is looking for the challenge of feeling responsible for our primary line of products (and overall business considerations).
What You'll Be Responsible For
● Prepares and publishes insight & analytics related reports.
● Maintaining survey databases. This will include pulling and formatting data for all questionnaires as well as helping to maintain accuracy with the database.
● Monitor competitor activities and research industry trends locally and globally.
● Conduct ad hoc study to pull insights and answers to specific questions such as product, competitor, consumer, market, etc, as requested.
● Provide administrative support, such as filing, database management, and fieldwork preparation.
● Files and maintains monthly reports and historical files.
● Working on a day-to-day basis with cross function teams to deliver products that create real value, that users love to tell their friends about, and that power Gogoro's business forward.
● Must have strong Excel or statistic skills and demonstrate basic Analytical skills.
● Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis. Able to derive meaning from data through different data points.
● Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve products and processes.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！