Viveport is one of the key priorities of HTC and our goal is to create an A-team of Product Managers who will take this company into the future. The Product team at Viveport is looking for a Product Manager, focused on e-commerce and Internet products to work on the innovative Virtual Reality digital store. This is a critical Product role for the company, as the large majority of strategic priorities of the company touch online and e-commerce systems. This provides a lot of opportunities to innovate, with incredible support from senior leadership. This role requires a customer champion focused on driving the best user experience for Viveport service. You will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the org and this requires someone with impressive leadership, operational, technical and marketing skills. The ideal candidate has prior experience in leading product management and data analytics across eCommerce and Payment domains. It also requires someone with a strong sense of product ownership and drive, coupled with a strong passion for technology and innovation.
• Work with business strategy, customers, sales and engineering to take new location based products from concept to production.
• Prioritize product roadmap to continuously improve existing products to delight customers.
• Work with the team to find the optimal design, implementation and features.
• Be a domain expert for the team have a deep understanding of eCommerce, digital media, and internet products; be the steward of your product and drive best practices for using that product.
• Work closely with our international business teams in US, Europe and Asia, as well as our engineering resources in Taiwan
• Leverage your understanding of the business and its goals to develop a clear roadmap for your team; manage that roadmap and lead its delivery
【 Basic Qualifications 】
• Strong subject matter experience in regards to e-commerce platforms and services ideally selling digital products;
• 6+ years experiences building internet and e-commerce products or other online platforms in a product management role
• Experience building front end and backend systems
• Data driven thinking and decision methodology
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
【 Preferred Qualifications 】
• Prior experience with e-commerce platforms such as Magento, Hybrid, TCG
• MBA from a top tier program preferred but not required
• Subscription, membership and commerce experience
• 接觸 VR、AR、AI、5G、Blockchain 尖端技術
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！