Viveport is one of the key priorities of HTC and our goal is to create an A-team of Product Managers who will take this company into the future. The Product team at Viveport is looking for a Product Manager, focused on e-commerce and Internet products to work on the innovative Virtual Reality digital store. This is a critical Product role for the company, as the large majority of strategic priorities of the company touch online and e-commerce systems. This provides a lot of opportunities to innovate, with incredible support from senior leadership. This role requires a customer champion focused on driving the best user experience for Viveport service. You will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the org and this requires someone with impressive leadership, operational, technical and marketing skills. The ideal candidate has prior experience in leading product management and data analytics across eCommerce and Payment domains. It also requires someone with a strong sense of product ownership and drive, coupled with a strong passion for technology and innovation.
• Work with business strategy, customers, sales and engineering to take new location based products from concept to production.
• Prioritize product roadmap to continuously improve existing products to delight customers.
• Work with the team to find the optimal design, implementation and features.
• Be a domain expert for the team have a deep understanding of eCommerce, digital media, and internet products; be the steward of your product and drive best practices for using that product.
• Work closely with our international business teams in US, Europe and Asia, as well as our engineering resources in Taiwan
• Leverage your understanding of the business and its goals to develop a clear roadmap for your team; manage that roadmap and lead its delivery