Our team is looking for a Senior Product Manager that wants to focus on building the right products which can have meaningful impact in our developer-facing business by working closely with our Engineering, Data, Developer Marketing, and Business Development teams to realize our vision.
As a Principal Product Manager for our Developer Experience you will be part of the Viveport organization which operates the VR business lines. The Developer Experience organization is responsible for ensuring that app and content developers are able to create and deliver their content through these devices. Your products will include websites, SDKs, APIs, tools, reports which are delivered via our Developer Console within the site as well as the underlying infrastructure which support these products. You will be partnered with UX Designers as well as a large staff of Engineers and Technical Project Managers based out of our offices in Taiwan and US. You will be operating in three different capacities which will truly challenge the traditional definition of a Product Manager. Here are the key areas you will be involved in.
This role is inherently cross-functional and your success will depend on your ability to influence others. A successful candidate will thrive in a high expectation culture and embrace ambiguity with critical, analytical thinking.
• Work cross-functionally across our product line leaders to identify the "right" solutions to build.
• Own the end-to-end success of this Developer Experience from new product requirements, development and launch, through post-launch enhancements.
• Managing developer integrations and assisting developers with queries regarding SDK and API functionality, integration and reports.
• Manage third-party dependencies and secure necessary engagement / resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features
• Define, track and improve key product metrics.
• Researching competition and third party vendors to understand the market dynamics
• Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product requirements while following agile methodology.