Our team is looking for a Senior Product Manager that wants to focus on building the right products which can have meaningful impact in our developer-facing business by working closely with our Engineering, Data, Developer Marketing, and Business Development teams to realize our vision.
As a Principal Product Manager for our Developer Experience you will be part of the Viveport organization which operates the VR business lines. The Developer Experience organization is responsible for ensuring that app and content developers are able to create and deliver their content through these devices. Your products will include websites, SDKs, APIs, tools, reports which are delivered via our Developer Console within the site as well as the underlying infrastructure which support these products. You will be partnered with UX Designers as well as a large staff of Engineers and Technical Project Managers based out of our offices in Taiwan and US. You will be operating in three different capacities which will truly challenge the traditional definition of a Product Manager. Here are the key areas you will be involved in.
This role is inherently cross-functional and your success will depend on your ability to influence others. A successful candidate will thrive in a high expectation culture and embrace ambiguity with critical, analytical thinking.
• Work cross-functionally across our product line leaders to identify the "right" solutions to build.
• Own the end-to-end success of this Developer Experience from new product requirements, development and launch, through post-launch enhancements.
• Managing developer integrations and assisting developers with queries regarding SDK and API functionality, integration and reports.
• Manage third-party dependencies and secure necessary engagement / resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features
• Define, track and improve key product metrics.
• Researching competition and third party vendors to understand the market dynamics
• Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product requirements while following agile methodology.
• Previous working experience as a Product Manager or Project Manager for 3-5 years
• Experience working with B to B/ enterprise products or products targeted towards developers
• MA in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management or similar relevant field. MBA degree is a plus.
• Prior experience managing a small team
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• 接觸 VR、AR、AI、5G、Blockchain 尖端技術
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！